Amazing people who make me go on n on n on:)

19 November, 2008

A friend, philosopher and guide


A friend, a philosopher, a guide...
What I unearth in you is my undisclosed pride.
A shoulder to cry on, trust to rely on...
I open my heart to you,
I pour my guts out.
You hear me out with inconceivable endurance...
Whether I sob or whenever I shout.
To you my mind lays bare, even when you are not there.
You know what I am thinking even before the thoughts are formulated in a thread...
Often we end up saying the same words together...
Soul mates they say,
I believe we could be...so profoundly are we in each other.

I say I can’t smile without you.
You say that I am your best dream that came true.
With you I have no restrain,
No hesitation, no shame.
And you feel no need for pretence with me
You say you feel unburdened and free...

We’ve touched each other in ways unheard of...
Where words fail all we need is a gesture
Sometimes a hug or even the mere touch of your hand,
I know you’ve understood... you know I understand.
If this is not love, what else can it be?
What we feel even others can see...!

So just walk on with me,
Till I reach my destination...
The journey is done and I’ve met all tests,
And my body would be aching for rest.
Souls shall we become moving to next life...
Will you still be there or again a new strife?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO OVERWHELMED AFTER READING THIS ..
U MADE REMEMBER SOMEBODY , WHO IS NOT HERE BUT STILL WITH ME ALL THE TIME ...
M SURPRISED Y NOBODY HAS LEFT ANY COMMENT HERE ....
SO ACCORDING TO ME
THE AWARD FOR THE BEST POEM GOES TO ---- " A FRIEND , PHLOSPHER AND GUIDE " BY SURUCHI MAM ...

Anonymous said...

Awesome work.... poetic perfection Bebe in holding ur pen and thoughts... beauty... I feel so good that you have put so many blogs... first time i dont want to read everything at one go.... would keep the rest for better time...
Also reminds me of someone... but i am sure anyone who is worth his salt and heart...will be remined of someone with this poem of urs...

Kudos to you on this excellent work!!!

Anonymous said...

To add up more a beautiful start and equally beautiful end.... u r toooo much!!!!!

Ashraf said...

Awesome Read!!!

Suruchi said...

Hmm...thanks Ashraf...
You have returned to the same blog to comment upon it again, despite scores of others here...haha...well, that's you...completely unpredictable and miles apart from the usual...thanks:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...