Amazing people who make me go on n on n on:)

27 September, 2009

Hot Pants!!!!!!!!!!


Ok...another page from the escapades of my walk...or rather let’s just say something ‘Jo dimaag ke batti jala de’!

I was walking along the lonely and dreary road, chatting up a friend on the cell to make me oblivious of my moving lone footsteps, when something hot and happening passed me by, that made me say, “Boy oh boy!” Yup, a boy he was for sure, though not so blasphemously young...wearing a scarlet red and white jersey with really short sleeves and really, really hot and short and oh-so-red hot pants...I mean the ones that barely cover the bottom...rising enticingly high on the sexily tanned bare long legs and ending at just the lower round curve...there’s a bloody good reason why they call these things ‘hot’ pants!

And phew! Suddenly the heat became unbearably hot!
To top that I could conspicuously eye the trickling lines of sweat flowing through the bulging biceps and oh could the sight make you thirsty or what!
Lemme look for more adjectives....sultry, scorching, sizzling, searing, and sweltering hot was the rear view...
And if someone like me says it...because it takes a lot to get my eyebrows raised...you better take my word for it ladies...that the butt was quite a view! Like they say- but‘t’ naturally! ;)

Unfortunately or fortunately (for I somehow feel the book was only alluring by its back cover...despite the bulging pages of the rippling muscles-shuscles), the guy was on a jog...probably a hostel-r and moved past fleetingly and against my better instincts I decided not to gallop along to catch a glimpse of the face....The ogling for now had done enough for the adrenalin rush and I better not gaze any more, all moon eyed and so...before the hostel gentry turn into their holes and declare it unsafe for their modesties to trot on the streets!

The incident made me wonder how far we really judge a book by its cover. Well, whether we’d like to admit or not, we actually do! Though what makes a woman turn and return to give you more than just another look, has little to do with blazing curves and more so with the intense package deal. Your hot quotient may make our heads turn...but minus the cute or suave elements and the good moves suddenly become cheesy. You may sweep us off our feet but then you need balls again to make us rise up to you....no puns intended! We love to ogle and a bottom like that might get us tempted enough to give you a pinch or mischievous spank (only in our minds)! But then for ogle, don’t we have the Google...Give us something sharper and snappier, if you want to see us happier...and if you were born with a cute butt like that...you know, round and shapely and just about synchronised in the curves....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...you were born to rule dude!

Let’s just dedicate this to those barely 3 inches long or should we say short/skimpy hot pants...hmm, makes me wonder of the blissful predicament if the rain gods would have sided with me this once and we’d have an encore of the flick ‘Ram Tere Ganga Maile’ with clothes sticking to make second skin....oooooooo...gimme a moment dear readers, coz the memory reminds me that I must take that cold shower and return “back” to give you more later!
Ciao!

10 comments:

Amit said...

hahaha......so u were oogling at his butt :P nice....happy butt watching :P

Suruchi said...

Yup...with things like those...butt naturally Amit...:)
Now I didnt really find a pic of u on ur blog otherwise I would have ogled there too;)
Abhi ogling mein tax nahi...hehe:)

Amit said...

lol, if u access to FB....add me there from the link on my blog....my display pic is hot enough fr u to oogle...its a pic taken on the Hawaii beach...so u cn imagine..butt naturally :D

el_idioto said...

butt.. butt... butt..

ahhh.. i give up...

i better start shifting near an area near you and start jogging

PS: u jog, u gym, what's next?

Suruchi said...

Hmm...hey Amit an open invitation to ogle...I like that;)
And I am all excited to see the drool worthy display pic...
Waise, just for curiosity's sake...what all is on display?;)
Haha...mazaaaaaaaak...
Ok lemme check u out n find out for myself;)

Suruchi said...

Rishi, butt is not the place to give up baby...it's the place to give in...
Oh god, before this becomes an adult only certified comment box...I better shut up...:)

And please do shift ur tashreef to an area near me...there'll be plenty of walkers who would be sooooooo delighted:)

And yes I walk, I gym...and what next you ask...I ask that too...How about loosing some god-damn weight?:(

Amnn.......//1! said...

butt watchin ....
gaals do ta tooo ...!!!
i din knew ta /.....

hey wher do ya usually go for the walk ...?
is it near the rajiv gandhi institue of technology ??
coz thers this one female who walks out ther like like almost regularly ,,
n i think she looks some what like ur pic

Suruchi said...

Ya Amnn..gals looooooooooove to watch good butts and u'd be scandalized to know what all else we watch;)

And Rajiv Gandhi institute to nahi pata yaar...This is good old HBTI campus in good old Kanpur...So next time you feel like being oogled you know where to come;)

vivek bhargava said...

never knew u butted in other's butt ! lollzzz

Suruchi said...

Viv, I didn't butt into anything yaar...I just "bumped" into the guy and that too not literally...boo hoo...he just whisked past...

And waise for the record...I enjoy butting into places where I am not supposed to butt in;)hehe:)

And as far as "knowing" is concerned...the woods are lovely dark n deep n I have promises to keep n you have miles to go before you sleep;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...